Aluminium Titanate (Al2TiO)5
Aluminium Titanate is a material having perfect thermal shock resistance and components manufactured from this material are resistant to install temperature changes. This high thermal shock resistance is a result of the material having a very low thermal expansion coefficient and its spaceless structure in its micro-structure.
Examples for areas of use
• Riser tubes
• Intermediate tubes
• Dosage tubes
• Thimble materials
• Stopper materials
Aluminium Titanate (Al2TiO)5 Technical Features
• Non wetting properties by liquid materials
• Very low thermal conductivity
• Very low thermal expansion
• Perfect thermal shock resistance
• Strong corrosion resistance
|Average pore diameter||Nm||1-200|
|Thermal Expansion (20-600°C)||10-6K-1||<1|
|Thermal Conductivity 20°C||W/mK||1,5|
|Thermal Shock Resistance||°C||1-1000|
Thermal Shock Resistance
Non wetting feature
Riser tube use in low pressure die casting
• Thanks to its non-wetting feature, it prevents liquid material from adhering to surface, is cleaned easily and provides facility during maintenance.
• Ensures energy efficiency and controlled hardening during casting thanks to its very low thermal conductivity.
• Ensures high efficiency in nonferrous molten metals and control in metal composition with its high resistance to chemicals.
• It provides ease of use with almost half the weight of iron derivative peers with its specific weight.