VESUVIUS Degassing Systems
The Most Important Advantage in Vesuvius Degassing Technology
Degassing rotors and shafts are traditionally manufactured from graphite. However, graphite has short charging lives since it is often exposed to high erosion and oxidation. In order to overcome this short life problem, VESUVIUS manufactures its rotors and shafts coated with ceramic based materials. So it ensures high oxidation resistance.
• Completely Unique: Rotors and shafts are manufactured in one piece and from ceramic based material for easy use and maintenance.
• Longer Physical life: Since Vesuvius rotor and shaft have high corrosion resistance, geometrical change of shape occuring within time on rotors and shafts are reduced, and physical life is increased dependent on that.
• Performance: Improved price-performance ratio
• Wide Product Range: Wide product design possibility up to diameter of 350mm and length of 2000mm thanks to flexible manufacturing process
• Clamp System: Advanced and user friendly clamp system supporting upper part of the shaft completely.
• Quality: Besides manufacturing high quality degassing components, Vesuvius tests and inspects each component.
• Experience: The name Vesuvius is well known as product quality and technological perfection, and has been supported by the experience gained in long years.
Thermocouple protection tube standard dimensions NPT or BSP pipe threads (1/2" or 3/4" pipe)
|Length (A) mm||Length (A) ins|